JobID 2687 : Minnesota Reading Corps Tutor (#329863)
Become a Minnesota Reading Corps Tutor | Experience life-changing growth
Applicants MUST apply via the Reading Corps website (www.readingandmath.net)
Minnesota Reading Corps tutors know growth. They see it in the kids they work with. They grow along with them.
Do you want to build a brighter future in our community? We are looking for passionate, dependable people to serve with Minnesota Reading Corps. Join us as a tutor and help students get on track to become successful readers. We’re looking to fill these positions for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Rahn Elementary
- Vista View Elementary
- Gideon Pond Elementary
- Sioux Trail Elementary
- Edward Neill Elementary
- Hidden Valley Elementary
- Sky Oaks Elementary
- Harriet Bishop Elementary
- MW Savage
Tutors come from many backgrounds and include recent high school and college grads, career changers, stay-at-home parents, and retirees. With training, support from onsite coaches, and evidence-based strategies, Reading Corps tutors are well-equipped to change lives. No previous teaching experience necessary!
Benefits & Compensation:
- Living allowance paid every two weeks.
- Education award of up to $5,815 to repay student loans or use for future tuition. Tutors 55+ may gift the award to their child or grandchild.
- Student loan forbearance available.
- Receive health insurance, child care, and other benefits if eligible.
- Coaching and professional development provided!
Schedule: Primarily school day hours, Monday through Friday. Positions for the 2019-2020 school year are filled on a rolling basis with start dates in August, September, October and January.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to 866-859-2825.