Thank you for your interest in becoming a Guest Teacher. We look forward to you joining our team.
In order to be considered for a Guest Teacher position you must complete the following steps:
- Guest Teachers are required to be twenty-one (20) years of age or older.
- Education and Experience: AA degree (60+ credit hours) OR One (1) year post-secondary (30 credit hours) AND one (1) year professional childcare experience.
- Professional childcare experience: in-home nanny, afterschool care program, pre-school staff, or any similar childcare program or agency.
- Upload a copy of your graduate or undergraduate transcripts. Upon hire, official transcripts will be required, no electronic copies accepted.
If you are offered a position as a Guest Teacher, this offer is contingent upon the following:
Our District offers 2 Levels for Guest Teaching:
- Level 1: Paid at your highest degree, you will choose your daily assignments using our system.
- $19.00 per hour - 30 college credits or more
- $20.00 per hour - Bachelor’s Degree
- $21.00 per hour - Master’s Degree
- Level 2: Site Assigned Required to work 5 days a week at one school site. Must be willing to cover any level or subject (Including ESE).
- $22.00 hourly covering instructional or non-instructional positions.
- Level 3: District Assigned Required to work 5 days a week, assignments will be assigned to you by the district. Must be willing commute to cover any school level or subject (Including ESE).
- $25.00 hourly covering instructional or non-instructional positions.
Guest teachers are highly valued in our District and play a significant role in the education of our students.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU QUALIFY FOR THE GUEST TEACHER JOB POSTING, YOU DO NOT NEED TO ALSO APPLY FOR GUEST ASSISTANT JOB POSTING.