Speech Language Pathologist
Job | Posted a month ago
Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
Hold, or be eligible to hold, a Utah State Board of Education Speech Language Pathologist license.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (include, but not limited to)
- Serves as a resource to school staff members in the development of a balanced program for oral communication and speech and language improvement.
- Assists and guides teachers in observing, describing, and referring suspected and identified speech and language impairments.
- Provides a thorough assessment and diagnosis of speech, voice, and language impairments.
- Provides screening to identify children with speech impairments as requested..
- Assists in proper referrals of individuals to agencies and specialists in the community.
- Provides appropriate individualized programs of therapy to meet individual students needs and correct existing speech or language deficits.
- Collaborates with classroom teachers and other school staff members to implement therapy by suggestions for the student’s daily activities.
- Provides information, support, and counseling to parents and families when appropriate.
Placed on the Licensed Salary Schedule plus a $10,000 yearly stipend for license.
Full time, 183 day contact (teacher schedule), to begin August 14, 2023.
Must submit district application, resume, and copy of valid license, 3 letters of reference (1 current), and transcripts.
Deadline for Application
Open until filled
|San Juan School District
Human Resources Department
ATTN: Laura Palmer
200 North Main Street
Blanding, UT 84511
Telephone: (435) 678-1215
San Juan School District
200 North Main , Blanding, UT 84511