Substitute Bus Attendant
Job | Posted 2 months ago
|Manassas Park City Schools
100 Park Central Plaza, Suite 300
Manassas Park, Virginia 20111
POSITION: Substitute Bus Attendant
- Pay scale: $14.00/hour
The Substitute Bus Attendant will support the Bus Driver with students to ensure passenger safety and maintain student discipline.
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires current First Aid and CPR certification, or willingness to obtain certification before start of employment.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English; Spanish language proficiency a plus.
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, special problems involved in dealing with handicapped children.
- Willing and able to work 6:30am-9:00am and 1:30pm-4:30pm every school day.
Must have the ability to effectively communicate and interact with other staff and the public through the
use of the telephone and personal contact as normally defined by the ability to see, read, talk, hear, handle, or feel objects and controls. Physical capability to effectively use and operate various items of office related equipment such as, but not limited to, a personal computer, calculator, copier, and fax machine. Some climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, and repetitive motions will be required. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
CLEARANCES (Conditions for employment):
- Criminal Justice Fingerprint/Background Clearance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Manassas Park City Schools assures Equal Employment Opportunities and equal education opportunities for employees and students as required by Federal and State Orders and Laws. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks. This job description is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements. However, management and administration reserve the right to modify, add, or remove duties and assign other duties as necessary. It is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with the position.
Manassas Park City Schools
One Park Center Court Suite A, Manassas Park, VA 20111
At the following locations
8202 Euclid Avenue , Manassas Park, VA 20111