Substitute Teacher, Global Ambassadors Language Academy
During this uncertain time, school districts continue to evaluate the structure of learning for their students and staff, that will position them in the most safe environment. We share in this effort and whether it be in classrooms or through remote learning, we will ensure you are provided with necessary guidelines and trainings to be effective in your work and remain healthy.
|POSITION||Substitute Teacher, Global Ambassadors Language Academy|
|LOCATION||Cleveland, Ohio 44111|
|PAY RATE||$100 Per Day|
|HOW TO APPLY||www.northcoastssa.org|
The North Coast Shared Services Alliance is proud to support the Global Ambassadors Language Academy for the recruitment of substitute teaching opportunities. Substitute teachers play an important role in our schools by stepping in to make sure that quality education, effective classroom management, and school policy and procedures continue in the absence of the assigned classroom teacher. If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of others and are a caring, compassionate, hardworking individual then please submit your application today.
- Follows lesson plans.
- Maintains a neat and orderly classroom.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- Keeps students safe and engaged.
- Monitors student progress and assists where needed by keeping close proximity.
- Maintains existing classroom management and discipline procedures.
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures.
- Provides written feedback for the classroom teacher.
- Maintains accurate attendance records.
- Bachelor’s degree - any field.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working with school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- Ohio Department of Education Substitute Teacher License ($25), or higher license.
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 365 days of hire (Cost varies per agency).
- Safe & Engaged Training (if applicable) – VIEW MORE
Benefits of Substitute Teaching
- Enrollment in State Teachers Retirement System (STRS).
- No nights, weekends or holidays.
- Consistent, but flexible, scheduling.
- Exposure to the Education field.
- Networking and professional references.