Substitute Educational Aide, Northwest Ohio Educational Service Center
During this uncertain time, school districts continue to evaluate the structure of learning for their students and staff, that will position them in the most safe environment. We share in this effort and whether it be in classrooms or through remote learning, we will ensure you are provided with necessary guidelines and trainings to be effective in your work and remain healthy.
|POSITION||Substitute Educational Aide|
|LOCATION||Archbold, Ohio 43502|
|PAY RATE||$70.00 per day|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support the Northwest Ohio Educational Service Center for the recruitment of Substitute Educational Aides in ESC classrooms in school districts located throughout Defiance, Fulton, Henry and Williams counties. Substitute Educational Aides play an important role in our schools by assisting students with special educational needs.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working with school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- Ohio Department of Education Educational Aide Permit, or higher license.
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Presents subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of the teacher.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- Keeps students safe and engaged.
- Exhibits proper classroom management techniques.
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures.
- Documents lesson plans.
- Maintains student records/performance.
- Follows the Individualized Education Program (IEP) of the student.
- Part time; on-call
- Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System (SERS)