SUBSTITUTE BUS DRIVER
The following substitute position is available within Carlisle Local Schools:
* Bus Driver (willing to train; must be willing to obtain CDL)
Interested candidates may apply one of two ways (but only apply once):
1) online through the Consortium
2) print and complete the Classified Substitute Application on our district website (www.carlisleindians.org) and return to:
Carlisle Board of Education; Attn: Tim Young; 230 Jamaica Rd., Carlisle, OH 45005
* Substitute positions are considered at-will employment.
* Applicants hired for the posted position will be required to complete, and pass, both the BCI (state) and FBI (federal) background checks -- at the applicant's expense -- within two (2) weeks of being offered the position.
REQUIREMENTS FOR BUS DRIVERS:
* Drivers holding a current CDL with the proper endorsements preferred.
* If not currently holding a CDL the training will be provided.
* Willingness to drive daytime field trips (educational activities) and evening field trips (sporting events) as needed.
* Willingness to drive routes.
DEADLINE: Until Filled