District Office Registrar/Benefits Administrator- Receptionist
Posted 3 years ago
The Registrar/Receptionist/Benefits Administrator will report to the CSBO and be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Performs duties to faciltate student registration. (Training will come from the current staff).
- Greet all in-person guests to the district office and handle the majority of incoming phone calls.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail for the District Office.
- Assist with any Business/District Office correspondence.
- Ensure total confidentiality as it relates to all District matters.
- Additional Business Office duties as assigned by District Administration.
- Processes free and reduced lunch program applications.
- Administers free & reduced lunch program.
- Organizes and administers various aspects of the District Benefits program.
- Coordinates substititute teacher function.
- Maintains records related to employee absences.
- Customer service, self-driven starter who enjoys working with the public.
- Bilingual (Spanish) speaking candidate preferred.
- Experience in a school, district or professional office.
- Prior Registrar experience would be ideal.
- Knowledge of software programs used in office settings (Financial software, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.).
- Procedure driven with a high degree of accuracy.
- Highly personable, experience working with all levels of personnel & authority.
- Consistency in attendance and meeting employer expectations.
- College experience is welcomed, but not mandatory. Ideal candidate will have an interest in expanding the duties of this position as skills are mastered.
Select Working Conditions
- Eleven (11) or Twelve (12) month position (225-260 working days - depending on the candidate)
- Eight (8) hours per day, up to forty (40) hours per week.
- A well rounded Board of Education benefit package, which could include vacation, sick and personal time. Access to Medical, Dental and Life Insurance plans are also available.
- Location - District Office, 4100 Joliet, Lyons, Illinois.
- Salary: Competitive with surrounding school districts, based upon experience and qualifications.
- ASAP. The ideal candidate will have the ability to start or share time starting prior to July 1, 2016.