The Intervention Specialist is responsible for:
1. Developing and designing of a remedial program for students in all grade levels below expected levels.
2. Assisting regular classroom Teachers in developing strategies for student success.
3. Assisting student services staff in developing individualized education programs for students experiencing extreme learning difficulty.
4. Facilitating parent workshops on ways to assist students.
5. Attending staff meetings and serving on staff committees as required.
6. Other professional duties as assigned by the Administrator.