Examples of Duties/Essential Functions:
• Responsible for set-up and teardown at Ducks Hockey Spot at all weekend home games.
• Work off-site events (i.e. organization events, street hockey/school programs, sports tournaments, sponsor appearances, etc.) in an effort to promote the Ducks. Members are responsible for set-up and teardown at all events.
• Assist, as necessary, with other departmental promotional/community events (i.e. Community Relations, Fan Development, Sales, Corporate Partnerships, etc.).
• Host Ducks Watch Parties at local restaurants and bars - handout promotional items and general Ducks information while interacting with fans.
• Distribute pocket schedules around Orange, San Bernardino and Riverside counties and replenish locations as needed.
• Pass out promotional materials at Ducks home games and off-site events.
• Drive Ducks “Promotional Vehicles” to and from events. Make sure vehicles are fully stocked with necessary items for event and unloaded at the conclusion of the event, ensuring that the vehicles are kept clean at all times.
• Assist with organization and maintenance of the Marketing Storage Unit(s).
• Work promotional give-away Ducks games and assist as needed.
• Assist Marketing Department in finding new events for the Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club and Street Team involvement.
• Assist with post-event wrap-ups through the completion of event reports and register to win data entry.
• Assist with other tasks on an as-needed basis.