SUBSTITUTE Food Services
Hamilton Local School District is seeking SUBSTITUTE FOOD SERVICE (COOK/CASHIER). Substitutes are called on an as-needed basis with no guarantee of a set number of hours per week/month/year. Substitutes work in various buildings. Hours for substitute vary per building needs. Current substitute food service hourly rate is $9.00
You will be contacted for an interview should your qualifications match our district needs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Acceptable Ohio BCI & FBI background checks
- Operates cash register, counts money, and makes change.
- Preparation of all baked and cooked items.
- Assist with the daily cleaning of all kitchen equipment to ensure cleanliness and sanitary conditions are met.
Please complete the employment application through this online system.
Any questions please contact Chrys Thompson, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent at 614.491.8044 ext. 1202 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org