Substitute Teachers -- Trumbull County E.S.C.
TCESC is seeking substitute teachers to work in special education classrooms. Each school day TCESC uses substitutes in Special Education classrooms in various locations throughout Trumbull county. If you enjoy working with children and having a flexible schedule, substituting is a good employment opportunity. It's also a great way to explore career options.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Valid State of Ohio Substitute Teacher License (we will help you to obtain this license).
- Successful BCII & FBI background checks.
- If you are interested in substituting, please refer to the TCESC webpage for complete details about becoming a substitute.
- Visit the TCESC webpage at www.trumbullesc.org. Then visit the HR section and select substitute teachers.
- You may also contact Nancy Homlitas, Human Resources Secretary, at email@example.com or 330-505-2800 ext. 140.
Please feel free to share this information with anyone you know who might be interested in substituting.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The Trumbull County Educational Service Center Governing Board does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, or genetic information in employment or the provision of services.