JobID 546 : Building Substitute Teacher, Perkins Local Schools (#378470)
Posted 18 days ago
|POSITION||Building Substitute Teacher|
|LOCATION||Sandusky, OH 44870|
|PAY RATE||$90.00 Per Day|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support Perkins Local Schools for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. Substitute teachers play an important role in our schools by stepping in to make sure that quality education, effective classroom management, and school policy and procedures continue in the absence of the assigned classroom teacher.
- Follows lesson plans.
- Maintains a neat and orderly classroom.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- Keeps students safe and engaged.
- Monitors student progress and assists where needed by keeping proximity.
- Maintains existing classroom management and discipline procedures.
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures.
- Provides written feedback for the classroom teacher.
- Maintains accurate attendance records.
- Bachelor’s degree - any field.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working with school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- Ohio Department of Education Substitute Teacher License ($25), or higher license.
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Committed to 4 days / week including Monday's & Friday's
- Enrollment in State Teachers Retirement System (STRS)