JobID 464 : Substitute Intervention Specialist Assistant, South Euclid-Lyndhurst City Schools (#378453)
Posted 10 months ago
|POSITION||Substitute Intervention Specialist Assistant|
|LOCATION||Lyndhurst, OH 44124|
|PAY RATE||$11.00 Per Hour|
|HOW TO APPLY||www.rachelwixey.com|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support South Euclid-Lyndhurst City Schools for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. Substitute intervention specialist assistants play an important role in our schools by assisting students with special educational needs.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working with school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- Ohio Department of Education Educational Aide Permit ($25)
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Online PublicSchoolWORKS: School Safety & Compliance training.
- Presents subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of the teacher.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- Keeps students safe and engaged.
- Exhibits proper classroom management techniques.
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures.
- Documents lesson plans.
- Maintains student records/performance.
- Follows the Individualized Education Program (IEP) of the student.
- Part time; on-call
- Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System (SERS)