Substitute Monitor, Green Local Schools
During this uncertain time, school districts continue to evaluate the structure of learning for their students and staff, that will position them in the most safe environment. We share in this effort and whether it be in classrooms or through remote learning, we will ensure you are provided with necessary guidelines and trainings to be effective in your work and remain healthy.
|LOCATION||Uniontown, OH 44685|
|PAY RATE||$9.25 Per Hour|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support Green Local Schools for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. Substitute monitors play an important role in our schools by ensuring that students have a safe, orderly and supportive environment in which to eat their meals.
- Assists students with lining up to receive their lunches.
- Supervises students outside on playground areas.
- Monitors/controls noise level within the cafeteria.
- Monitors/controls behavior of students during lunch services.
- Helps students open containers/packages that they may be unable to open themselves.
- Wipes down tables and monitors/helps students clean up their individual areas.
- Sweeps up floor areas that may have debris.
- Monitors floors for any spills, and cleans up immediately in order to avoid any falls from occurring.
- Sets up and tears down tables and chairs.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working with school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Part time, on-call
- Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System (SERS)