Substitute Food Service, Deer Park Community City Schools
During this uncertain time, school districts continue to evaluate the structure of learning for their students and staff, that will position them in the most safe environment. We share in this effort and whether it be in classrooms or through remote learning, we will ensure you are provided with necessary guidelines and trainings to be effective in your work and remain healthy.
|POSITION||Substitute Food Service|
|LOCATION||Cincinnati, OH 45236|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support Deer Park Community City Schools for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. Substitute food service workers play an important role in our schools by serving food to students and staff.
*For the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year, this district will have a hybrid option for students, which blends online instruction with limited classroom time. Substitute Teachers are needed to support this model and training will be provided*
- Serves food in accordance with health and sanitation regulations.
- Maintains food service equipment and areas in a clean and sanitary condition.
- Operates a cash register and makes change accurately.
- Learns, applies and explains policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Wears gloves, hair/beard net, apron and close-toed shoes.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Demonstrated experience working with school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Part time, on-call
- Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System (SERS)