JobID 276 : Substitute Cleaner, Bowling Green City Schools (#378418)
Posted 15 days ago
|LOCATION||Bowling Green, OH 43402|
|PAY RATE||$8.70 Per Hour|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support Bowling Green City Schools for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. Substitute cleaners play an important role in our schools by maintaining a safe and clean learning environment.
Minimum Qualifications / Education
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Demonstrated experience working with school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Works with others in a group or team.
- Services, cleans, or supplies restrooms.
- Cleans building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Gathers and empties trash.
- Responsible for the health and safety of others.
- Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment.
- Cleans windows, glass partitions, or mirrors.
- Dusts furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
- Works with floor polishers, ladders or industrial vacuums.
- Includes exposure to contaminants.
- Requires wearing common protective or safety equipment.
- Part time; on-call
- Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System (SERS)