JobID 195 : Substitute Educational Aide, Green Local Schools (#378407)
Posted 14 days ago
|POSITION||Substitute Educational Aide|
|LOCATION||Uniontown, OH 44865|
|PAY RATE||$11.00 Per Hour|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support Green Local Schools for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. Substitute educational aides play an important role in our schools by assisting students with special educational needs.
Minimum Qualifications / Education
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working with school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- Ohio Department of Education Educational Aide Permit ($25), or higher license
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency)
- Online PublicSchoolWORKS: School Safety & Compliance training.
- Presents subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of the teacher.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- Keeps students safe and engaged.
- Exhibits proper classroom management techniques.
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures.
- Documents lesson plans.
- Maintains student records/performance.
- Follows the Individualized Education Program (IEP) of the student.
- Lifts, diapers and/or feeds students