Telluride School District is looking for substitutes, including part time, long term, and permanent substitutes.
Candidates must have or be able to obtain a Colorado Substitute Certificate (CLICK HERE FOR CDE LINK).
Substitutes will be interviewed on an ongoing basis and hired based on the following characteristics and experiences:
- Content Knowledge in particular subject area for MS/HS (math, science, social studies, language arts, technology, arts, etc)
- General content Knowledge in subject area for grades K-12
- Ability to follow directions left by classroom teacher
- Ability to think on their feet and work in a collaborative manner to engage children and manage behaviors in the classroom
- Caring person who wants to see the youth of the day challenged and provided unique opportunities for growth and learning
- Life experiences that can lend themselves to educating our children.
- Ability to use technology
- Ability to maintain confidentiality