Physical Education Teacher
Sterling West is seeking a part-time ( .5 PTE) Physical Education teacher, with qualifications in K-12 Physical Education, for the Gothenburg Campus in Gothenburg, NE for the 2017-2018 school year. Sterling West- Gothenburg Campus has an enrollment of 19 students from grades 3-12.
Sterling Education is a school system of excellence, comprised of 38 private schools located across Canada, the United States, and the Caribbean. Currently, the system provides over 1,100 students aged 8-18 with an outstanding and challenging education. Staff have the opportunity to travel and collaborate with likeminded professionals from across the continent. At our schools, students are encouraged to develop their full potential and acquire the discipline of ‘Learning How To Learn’ while upholding Christian values and beliefs.
- a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree with qualification in physical education;
- a valid teaching certificate;
- a willingness to be part of a collaborative educational team;
- effective communication skills, both oral and written;
- Clear understanding of Best Practices for Self-Directed Learning (SDL).
- professional learning community (PLC) knowledge and background preferred;
- evidence of sensitivity and respect for others and a willingness to work within cultural boundaries
-Travel and a valid passport required
Successful candidate will require a clear background check and drug screen. Interested applicants are asked to submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the position and location for which you are applying.
For more information, please visit www.sterlinged.org.