JobID 253 : Elementary Teacher (#375054)
Sterling West is seeking full-time (1.0FTE) School Secretary for the Seattle Campus in Seattle, Washington for 2016-2017. Special Education qualifications would be considered an asset. Sterling West – Seattle Campus has an enrollment of 17 students from grades 3-12.
Sterling Education is a school system of excellence, comprised of 38 private schools located across Canada, the United States, and the Caribbean. Currently, the system provides over 1 100 students aged 8-18 with an outstanding and challenging education. Staff have the opportunity to travel and collaborate with likeminded professionals from across the continent. At our schools, students are encouraged to develop their full potential and acquire the discipline of ‘Learning How To Learn’ while upholding Christian values and beliefs.
• a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration is preferred but not required or a related field;
• a willingness to be part of a collaborative educational team;
• effective communication skills, both oral and written;
• professional learning community (PLC) knowledge and background preferred;
• evidence of sensitivity and respect for others and a willingness to work within cultural boundaries
Successful candidate will require a clear background check and drug screen. Interested applicants are asked to submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the position and location for which you are applying.
For more information, please visit www.sterlinged.org.