Substitute Positions Rural Schools
1. Support the mission of the Kodiak Island Borough School District.
2. Carry out all directives from District Administration
3. Comply with all applicable laws, board policies, and administrative regulations of the district.
4. Personally demonstrate and facilitate others in demonstrating respect for the individual and cultural characteristics of others.
5. Work to maintain a learning environment in which all students are actively engaged and contributing members and which is conducive to learning for all students.
6. Work to maintain a safe environment in accordance with school handbook and established emergency procedures.
7. Other duties as assigned from time to time.
*A copy of transcripts and diploma are requested for proper substitute salary placement.