JobID 424 : Bus Monitor (#356396)
1. Assists the bus driver in maintaining good student conduct on the bus.
2. Assists the bus driver in safely loading, unloading and securing wheelchairs on the bus.
3. Assists young or disabled students in getting on and off the bus.
4. Assures that students get on and off the bus in an orderly fashion.
5. Provides written records of violations of the student code to the transportation supervisor.
6. Collects and turns over to the school secretary those personal items left on bus by students.
7. Assists those students who need to be secured by seat belt or bus harness on the bus.