JobID 662 : School Age Care Staff (#355718)
School Age Care Staff
Providing before and after school care to youth in grades K - 6th
School Age Care staff are responsible for the safe supervision of children before and after school.
Actively engages with children at all times.
Assist in planning and implementing enriching activities that reflect the interests, talents, perspectives, and learning styles of the children.
- Experience working with school age youth or volunteer experience in a group setting such as daycare, summer camps or related programs.
- Demostrated competence in the guidance of all children regardless of ability or special needs.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Can obtain a CPR/First Aid certification within 3 months of hiring, if not currently certified.
- Hours vary from 2 - 5 hours per day, approximately between 6:30 - 9:00 am and/or 3:15 - 6:00 pm.
- Must have additional availability for non-school days.
- Must be able to go outside and lift 20 lbs.
- $8.98 - $14.07 or (DOQ)