Job | Posted 24 days ago
As needed substitute Nurse.
Must have Nursing license and State or County Substitute Teaching Certificate.
Substitute Nurses - $220/day
Please complete the applitrack application and upload the following documents-
- Nursing License
- Certificates (County or State)
- Criminal History Review (see below)
- Reference letters
Once all documents are submitted and reviewed, you may be contacted for an interview.
Please note: After the above process is complete you will be notified formally, whether or not you have been selected as a substitute for the Wanaque School District.
If you need to obtain a New Jersey Substitute Teacher Certificate, as required by the State of New Jersey, the following additional procedures must be followed.
- Have your college or university mail an official transcript directly to the office of the Superintendent, Wanaque Public Schools, 973-A Ringwood Avenue, Haskell, NJ 07420. To qualify for the Substitute Teacher certificate, an applicant must have a minimum of 60 college credits.
- Provide a check (can be a personal check) in the amount of $125.00 for a 5 year credential – made payable to the Commissioner of Education (this check is due after the criminal history clearance is received (see below), along with all the necessary paperwork. Your packet will then be submitted to the County Office).
- Obtain a Criminal History Review Document from the State of New Jersey (See below instructions for obtaining Criminal History Clearance )
- Obtain a copy of your Mantoux test results
- Transcripts, Oath of Allegiance (form on District Website under Substitutes Wanted) , County Substitute Certificate Application (form on District Website under Substitutes Wanted) , Criminal History Clearance document (upon receipt) and a check/money order in the amount of $125 are sent from our office to the Certification Officer at the Passaic County Department of Education Office. Approximately three weeks later, you will receive your county certificate and, at that time , you can apply through applitrack, under the employment tab on our website.
Criminal History Background Check
Criminal History / Fingerprinting: Please go to the following website https://homeroom2.state.nj.us/chr/chr_start.jsp
New Applicants or applicants that were fingerprinted prior to February 21, 2003 should select “New Administration Fee Request”.
If you were fingerprinted after February 21, 2003, please select “Archive Application Request. You will need your PCN # from your original fingerprinting clearance letter.
New Applicants: When on the site, fill out the needed information and pay the fees $62.69 to Morpho Trust $10.00 administrative fee payable to the Department of Education submitted prior to scheduling an appointment to be LiveScan fingerprinted by Morpho Trust. There is a $1.00 fee charge by NICUSA the private vendor responsible for the electronic transmission of payments. You will be asked the below information:
|(4) Reason for Fingerprinting: Public School Employment (5) RB1 (6) Payment information $65.45 (7) Contributor’s Case # 31 5440|
It is IMPERATIVE that you be on time. If you are late they will not take you.
Archiving of fingerprints:
Candidates who have been fingerprinted after February 21, 2003, and have broken continuity (have not worked in the past school year) need to have their fingerprints archived.
Go to www.nj.gov/education/educatiors/crimhist/. Click on Archive Application Request and follow the instructions, as follows.
Enter PCN Number (if this is your 1st archive request, you can obtain this number from your original MorphoTrust receipt. If this is a subsequent archive request, you would use the previous PCN number, which is on your approval letter).
Click on submit to complete this transaction. If successful, a confirmation page will be displayed with a transaction number and an e-payment confirmation number. Print this page for your records.
New approval process, effective June 27, 2016
The applicant/employee will be able to print the employment history this replaces the approval letter and validates that the applicant/employee has successfully completed the criminal history record-check process.
This document is included in the packet that is sent to the Passaic County Certification Officer if you are requesting your county substitute credential.
If you require additional assistance, please email Ally Lewis at email@example.com
Wanaque Borough Public Schools
973 A. Ringwood Avenue , Haskell , NJ 07420
At the following locations
Wanaque Board of Education
973 A. Ringwood Avenue , Haskell , NJ 07420
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345