JobID 184 : Food Service Worker Substitute (#351769)
Position: Food Service Worker Substitute
On call as needed
Job Statement: Will perform routine kitchen duties, food preparation, clean up and related work in preparing and distributing
food for consumption by students and school personnel.
- Food Handlers Permit Required
- Ability to prepare salads, sandwiches and basic foods.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work with kitchen equipment and utensils.
- Knowledge of health codes, sanitation principles and safety standards.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in quantity food preparation desired.
Salary/Benefits: Starting salary: $12.99
No Benefits Apply
- Letter of interest
- Supportive application documents or letters of recommendation may also be included.
- Volunteer Application
District/School Profile: Available at web site: www.oregontrailschools.com
**Please note: There is a $59.00 Fingerprint-based Background Check fee payable to the Oregon Trail School District (cash or check only) at the time of hire in addition to the $12.50 fingerprinting fee (credit or debit card only) charged by Fieldprint.**
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator. Reasonable accommodations for application opportunity will be provided upon request to the Personnel Department (503) 668-5541. Speech/hearing impaired assistance is available through Oregon Relay at 1-800-735-2900.