Activity/Athletic Event Workers
2016-17 School Year's Activity and Athletic Events
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Take and sell tickets for activity/event.
2. Workers entail but not limited to announcing, clock operations, game operators and other support positions at Minnetonka athletic and activity events.
2. Responsible for all matters pertaining to the organization.
3. Provide a positive environment for participants and provide site management.
4. Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Has knowledge and background in the assigned activity.
2. Understanding of and agreement with the Minnetonka Public School District's Student Activity and Athletic Code.
3. Evidence of the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
4. Strong communication and interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, parents, community members and students.
5. Ability to receive work direction.
6. Strong work ethic and dedication.
7. Physical ability to perform essential job functions.
Please submit a completed online application.
Current Employees, please fill out the Internal Application form found on the district website under "District" then "Departments-Human Resources" click "Submit an Internal Application/Transfer Form" found on the right side of the page. Current employees do not need to attach letters of recommendation or transcripts.