Regular & Sub Bus Driver
Job | Posted 8 days ago
REGULAR & SUBSTITUTE BUS DRIVERS NEEDED
$18.42 PER HOUR - SCHOOL YEAR EMPLOYMENT
Licensing and Qualifications:
- Must pass the written CDL test obtaining a CDL-B temporary license with the following endorsements:
- P-Passenger Endorsement
- S-School Bus Endorsement
- Air Brake Test
- Must be fingerprinted and have a Criminal Background check.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must pass a bi-annual MDOT physical exam.
- Must pass alcohol/drug testing.
- Favorable results from a Driver Record check required.
Prospective Driver must be able to multi task for the services we provide. If you have an interest and would take
pride in providing care, safety, and professionalism as a Jenison Public Schools Bus Driver we would like you
on our team.
There is an opportunity to eventually become a Regular Driver – meaning having an AM and PM route to drive
during the school year.
Jenison Public Schools
8375 20th Avenue , Jenison, MI 49428
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $12,292
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 18.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 199