JobID 102 : Substitute Teacher (#338084)
County substitute certificate or NJDOE certificate of eligibility
Minimum of substitute certification required.
Application Procedure: (see links below)
- Provide a copy of your County Substitute Certificate, copy of CE/CEAS registered with the Sussex County Office of Education, copy of standard teaching certificate OR complete the County Substitute Certification Application for a county substitute certificate.
- Print and complete the oath of allegiance.
- Complete the Criminal History Review process.
- Include your Criminal History Review letter from the State of New Jersey.
- Provide official transcript showing a minimum of 60 semester hours.
- Present a certified check or money order: (Cash or personal checks not acceptable) - $125.00 made payable to "Commissioner of Education" (Fee for substitute application)
- Provide Documentation of Mantoux as outlined - Date and Result
- Complete the Sexual Misconduct/Child Abuse Disclosure Release form
Once you have obtained all the required paperwork and completed the above process you will be contacted for an interview with the Superintendent. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mrs. Kaufman at 973-875-7204.
Upon being recommended:
8. Original documentation must be presented in person for the completion of the Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9).
9. W-4 Form must be completed.
High Point Regional High School District is an EOE/AA Employer.