JobID 2529 : Executive Assistant – Various Locations (#336948)
POSITION: Executive Assistant – Great Path Academy (1)
High School Inc. (1)
HPHS Law & Government (1)
REPORTS TO: Principal
SUMMARY: Performs complex administrative and secretarial assistance of a confidential and responsible nature requiring knowledge of internal, district wide systems and procedures related to schools.
- High school diploma or GED with additional college preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a school/central office environment.
- Thorough knowledge of MUNIS, power school and other database, a must.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping principles and practices where necessary.
- Highly proficient in the use of modern office equipment, including Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access and other applicable programs.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to maintain variety of clerical records.
- Must have good evaluations and attendance record.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with staff.
- Ability to exercise tact and courtesy in making personal and telephone contacts.
- Ability to periodically work and extended and/or flexible schedule to meet the demands of the schools.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Candidate must successfully complete testing requirements.
UNION AFFILIATION: Hartford Federation of School Secretaries
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: All current internal and external applicants must submit an online application.
To apply, go to: http://www.applitrack.com/hartford/onlineapp/ OR go to www.hartfordschools.org and follow the appropriate link.
An Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/V/D