JobID 2436 : Temporary Safety Officer - M.D. Fox Elementary School (#336919)
REPORTS TO: Principal/Security Supervisor
Investigative public safety work involving the control, maintenance, and enforcement of laws and regulations governing the order and security of the City’s Public Schools. The position requires a close daily working relationship with other personnel. Work is performed under the supervision of the school principal or building administrator.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must pass the state sanctioned standard Physical Fitness Test.
- Must have knowledge of issues related to school security.
- Must have knowledge of the safety and security needs of students, teachers and other school personnel.
- Prior Security experience preferred.
Must possess State Security Certification
SALARY AND TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Salary in accordance with HFSSPO 2015-2016 schedule: $25,978-$36,803. 10 month (183 days) work year. Eight hours per day.
Hartford Federation of School Special Police Officers, Local 1018D, AFT, AFL-CIO
All current internal and external applicants must submit an online application.
To apply please visit http://applitrack.com/hartford/onlineapp/ or www.hartfordschools.org and follow the appropriate link.
Position Subject to Available Funding
An Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/V/D