Job | Posted 5 months ago
Substitue Teachers are needed at both Gower West and Gower Middle Schools
- A valid Illinois Professional Educators License or a Substitute Teaching Certificate registered in DuPage County.
- You must complete the required form from the DuPage County Regional Office and their Licensure Department at 630.407.5800 to make an appointment to be fingerprinted. The form is available online at www.dupageroe.org
- A statement of good health is required along with a negative TB test (dated within 90 days of hire)
- A copy of college transcripts that indicate the degree and date conferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsisble, honest, tactful, able to maintain confidentiality, and be of good character.
SALARY: $150 per day.
- Apply on-line at www.gower62.com, click on Employment or Apply button.
- Applicants invited for an interview will be asked at that time to provide: Resume, Three (3) signed letters of current references, and college and graduate school transcripts (copies accepted at the time of interview).