Posted 9 years ago
- Maintains radio or telephone contact with base or supervisor to receive instructions or be dispatched to new location.
- Maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Keeps record of materials and products transported.
- Operates equipment on vehicle to load, unload, or disperse cargo or materials.
- Clean and inspect vehicle.
- Will be operating either a tractor-trailer or a straight-truck.
- Must have a Class A or B driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must have a DOT Physical, both short and long form.