Event Worker - Casual
1. Scoring, timing, and assisting with game operations
2. Sell and take tickets
3. Supervise crowd and ensure safety
4. Set-up and takedown equipment for the event.
5. Greet officials and act as event host for visiting teams.
6. Ensure that all paperwork for officials and event staff is completed and turned in
7. Assist with concession stand where needed.
8. Abide by and enforce all MSHSL rules and school district policies
9. Other duties as assigned.
Athletics or fine arts experience preferred.
High School Diploma Required.
Hourly Rate per Schedule C of Master Agreement
Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC), women, and LGBTQ+ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Fridley Public Schools recognizes and values the importance of diversity and inclusion in enriching the employment experience of its employees and in supporting our academic mission. Fridley Public Schools is committed to attracting and retaining employees with varying identities and backgrounds.
Fridley Public Schools provides equal access to and opportunity in its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.