JobID 848 : School Bus Driver (#333717)
Forest Lake Area Schools is now accepting appications for school bus driver trainees. Full training provided. Classroom, behind-the-wheel and licensing in our easy to drive buses with automatic transmissions. Apply online or complete an application in person at:
ISD Transportation Office
207 NW 6th Avenue
Forest Lake, MN 55025
- Applicant must be 21 years of age.
- Applicant must have a driving record and personal background history free of any disqualifying offenses.
- Applicant must pass a school bus physical and drug test.
- Applicant must complete all School District provided CDL required training.
- Work part-time locally. No nights or weekends
- Regular bus drivers earn dental, life insurance, paid holidays and are eligible for single coverage medical insurance.
- Save daycare costs. Children aged 3+ years old can ride with you.
- Paid training in our easy to drive buses equipped with automatic transmission.