Substitute Teacher--Please apply through ESI by using the link provided and indicate that you would like to substitute teach for Cartwright School District : http://educationalservicesinc.com/appl-esi
Posted 2 months ago
JOB GOAL: To assure that all students learn the basic and essential skills at each grade level.
QUALIFICATIONS:(attach documentation to application)
- Current Substitute Certificate or
- Arizona Elementary, Secondary, and/or Special Education Teaching Certificate
- Arizona IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Provides classroom instruction to students as outlined in lesson plans.
- Creates a classroom that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of students.
- Maintains a safe and orderly environment.
- Maintains established routine of the school and classroom procedures in which assigned.
- Maintains a professional appearance as an example to students.
- Remains at school the entire school day, unless otherwise instructed to leave by building principal.
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Maintains reasonable rules of conduct which encourage self-discipline and responsibility.
- Communicates effectively with parents when needed.
- Meets and instructs assigned classes in the locations and times designated.
- Supervises students.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, state, county and city statutes, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of applicable Cartwright School District and departmental policies and procedures.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak, stand, talk, walk, see, hear,(corrected or uncorrected) and, sometimes, to sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to read small print.
- The employee must frequently bend, reach above the head, as well as forward, and use fine motor skills.
- Positions in this class typically require: stooping, reaching, pulling, lifting, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions.
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
REPORTS TO: Site Administrator
CALENDAR: Depends on assignment
DAILY RATE: $200.00/day
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Until Filled
**Please apply through Educational Services Incorporated by using the link provided and indicate that you would like to substitute teach for Cartwright School District #83: http://educationalservicesinc.com/apply-esi
Administrative Specialist for Human Resources