School Nutrition Substitute
Job | Posted 5 months ago
Child Nutrition Substitute Job Description
- Comply with Iredell Statesville Schools & Child Nutrition Policies.
- Follow sanitation and safety procedures.
- Follow work schedules and cleaning schedules as assigned by CN Mgr. or PIC
- Substitutes must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and be able to stand on their feet on concrete surfaces for long periods of time.
- Subs must also be to perform tasks assigned to them such as cleaning, sweeping, mopping, working the dishroom & putting up stock.
- Help with food prep and serving student meals.
- Cashiering or computer skills are a plus
All staff are hired through our substitute process. Possible permanent part- time positions available.