Special Education Teacher - Niles, IL
Special Education Teacher (K-5th Grade)
Location: Niles, IL
AnthroMed Education is an organization that specializes exclusively on Special Education with public and charter schools. We are currently conducting a search for an Elementary School Special Education Teacher in Niles, IL for the 2020-2021 school year. AnthroMed Education’s goal is to do more to support our educators than any other firm. This results in better job performance, less turnover, and puts our educators in a real position to make a difference and directly impact the schools we partner with.
AnthroMed Education is proud to offer full 12-month salaries, benefits, PTO, Simple IRA Employer match and more!
This Special Education Teacher will be based at a wonderful school, where the mission is to educate, support, and guide students through the most exciting and impressionable years of their lives.
We invite you apply in seconds and an AnthroMed Representative will reach out within 24 hours!
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing individualized programs of instruction to meet the needs of students
- Scheduling, planning and conducting individual education plan meetings
- Guiding students in determining their post-secondary goals and implementing appropriate strategies and activities to ensure students are able to reach their post-secondary transition goals
- Collaborating with school stakeholders and community agencies providing supportive services for Special Education students
- Participating as an educational team member for the success of all students
- Maintaining and documenting weekly two-way communication with an assigned student caseload
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University
- Master’s Degree preferred but not required
- PEL with LBS1 Endorsement
AnthroMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AnthroMed LLC will not discriminate against any person based on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, height, weight, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran or military status.