Speech Language Pathologist - Zion, IL
Location: Zion, IL
AnthroMed Education is a local organization dedicated to partnering with professionals in the Special Education field. AnthroMed Education partners with the very best school systems in Illinois to support their hiring and Special Education students with schools from pre-K – 12th grade for the 2020-2021 school year. We are seeking dedicated and energetic Speech-Language Pathologists who are committed to making an impact within the schools that we partner with.
We invite you to apply in seconds and an AnthroMed Representative will be in touch within 24 hours!
DETAILS ABOUT THE SPEECH PATHOLOGIST ROLE:
- AnthroMed Education partners with schools who are seeking SLP’s who are available for full-time opportunities
- We support the best schools in elementary, middle, and high school education, supporting pre-K-12 students
- AnthroMed offers robust benefits including health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance, SIMPLE IRA employer match, paid time off, and more
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST:
- Collaborate with staff to enhance speech and language development in the classroom setting
- Complete all job duties within required timelines per federal and state law, district policy and procedures
- Act as case manager for students whose primary eligibility category is speech-language impairment
- Provides professional development for teachers and support staff
- Provide speech and language therapy for eligible students
- Participate in multidisciplinary evaluation teams to identify students in need of special education
- Participate in team meetings for the development of students’ individualized education programs
- Complete relevant paperwork within required timelines per federal and state law, district policy and procedures
- Master’s Degree from top Communication Sciences and Disorders program
- Illinois PEL with an endorsement for Speech-Language Pathology
- Previous experience working in High School environment is preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus!
AnthroMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AnthroMed LLC will not discriminate against any person based on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, height, weight, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran or military status.
*Please note, the responsibilities described are a general position description of the typical duties of a Speech Language Pathologist as AnthroMed Education is supporting Speech Language services across multiple school districts in the area. The position description is not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned per school district.