Kids Klub Subs
To assist the Kids Klub Director in providing quality before and after school care program for children PreK-7th grade. As positive role models, Kid’s Klub personnel enhance young children’s ability to succeed by providing one-on-one and small group interactions.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards.
- Ability to keep children and personnel information and records confidential.
- Ability to implement and follow all District health and safety policies, including all precautions of the Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan.
- Serves as a role model for students in how to conduct themselves as citizens and as responsible, intelligent human beings.
High School diploma or equivalent AND
- One (1) year of prior experience at a licensed center or preschool PLUS 12.5 hours observation in a licensed preschool or center, or
- 7 - 9 semester hours academic credit in child development or early childhood education and three (3) months prior experience in a licensed center or preschool, or
- a Child Development Associate credential (CDA)
- High School diploma or Under 18 (Student Worker): Be attending High School
- Over 18: High School Diploma or GED preferred
For further information please contact Kyla Beaver at email@example.com or 316-776-3333.