Substitute Administrative Assistant
Responsibilities may include
• Uses computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
• Operates office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or multi-line phone systems.
• Greets visitors or callers and handles their inquiries or directs them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• Manages paper or electronic filing systems, records information, updates paperwork, or maintains documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other materials.
• Understands school policy and procedures.
• Ensures safety of school building when managing visitors.