Must hold a license issued by Indiana Department of Education.
Description: Substitute Teachers
Location: All Schools within Plymouth Community School Corporation
Qualifications: A substitute teacher candidate must:
- Be over 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Complete our online application;
- Have a valid Substitute Teacher Permit from the State of Indiana or a teacher's license (if applicable);
- Have an expanded background check;
- Have three favorable references;
Working Conditions: Per the Classified Conditions of Employment
Application Procedure: Apply online.
All applicants are required to have an expanded criminal background check completed prior to the first day of work. Click on "Background Check" under the "Corporation" heading and follow the prompts. The applicant is responsible for any fees.