Custodian - Substitute
Experience is desired, but not required - please note your years of experience at the top of your resume.
The right candidate for this position will have great work ethics and have a strong to commitment to safety.
- General maintenance as required
- Clean restrooms and/or showers, including stocking bathroom with adequate.
- Empty waste and other materials (e.g., garbage, linen, recyclable materials, cigarette butt, ashes, hazardous waste) into proper containers for cleaning, recycling, or disposal.
- (e.g., brooms, mops, buffers, vacuums, wet vacuum, extractor, shampoo machine, stain remover).
- · Clean and maintain lights by wiping lamps, light fixtures, and light switches,
- vending machines, elevators, fire extinguisher boxes, exit signs, and air vents).
- Restock cleaning cart with designated supplies at the end of shift.
- Transport cleaning cart to assigned area and position securely, following cart positioning.
- Buff, polish, and strip floors using heavy equipment.
- Polish furniture, equipment, railings, and other hard surfaces (e.g., brass, stainless using the appropriate chemicals for each surface.
Position requires knowledge of cleaning and maintenance with the ability to work independently.
Job Type: Substitute
Required license or certification:
Driver’s license preferred.
Applicant(s) must submit to a criminal background investigation (provided), physical.
Pay: Minimum of $12.74/hour