Substitute Secretary - Reynoldsburg City Schools
During this uncertain time, school districts continue to evaluate the structure of learning for their students and staff, that will position them in the most safe environment. We share in this effort and whether it be in classrooms or through remote learning, we will ensure you are provided with necessary guidelines and trainings to be effective in your work and remain healthy.
|PAY RATE||12.27 per hour|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support the Reynoldsburg City Schools for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. Substitute educational aides play an important role in our schools by assisting students with special educational needs.
*For the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year, this district will offer online instruction for all students. Substitute Teachers are needed to support this model and training will be provided*?
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working with school aged children.
- Ohio Department of Education Substitute Educational Aide Permit ($25), or higher license.
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Uses computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Operates office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or multi-line phone systems.
- Greets visitors or callers and handles their inquiries or directs them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Manages paper or electronic filing systems, records information, updates paperwork, or maintains documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other materials.
- Understands school policy and procedures.
- Ensures safety of school building when managing visitors.
- Part time; on-call as needed, long-term positions available
- Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System (SERS)