JobID 184 : Vehicle Driver (#1146510)
Job | Posted 5 months ago
- Responsible for the safe and efficient transportation of students within the guidelines of the State of Ohio and the policies established by the Educational Service Center of Medina County.
- Completes a semi-annual driver record.
- Holds Ohio Pre-Service van certification.
- Displays good decision-making abilities.
- Displays basic computer skills.
- Demonstrates excellent driving skills.
- Demonstrates good organization ability.
- Demonstrates outstanding public relations skills.
- Is physically capability of lifting equipment and other material.
- Is physically capability of assisting students entering and exiting the vehicle.
- Holds a high school diploma.
- Completes proper BCI and or FBI clearance.
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively with others.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain simple records and reports.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently.
- Completes documented evidence of a clear criminal record.
Interested individuals should fill out an application at http://www.medina-esc.org/JobPostings.aspx or contact April Johnson, Transportation Supervisor, at 330-723-6393 x 147.
Esc of Medina County
124 W Washington St, Medina, OH 44256-2244
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,686 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 16.87
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 294