JobID 1158 : Substitute Bus Driver (#1023779)
Job | Posted 5 months ago
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Applicant must be minimum 21 years old with at least 5 years driving experience.
- Ability to secure and maintain required licenses and certifications through the State of Michigan (CDL with B, P and S endorsements). Will consider training qualified candidates who do not already possess a CDL.
- Must pass a physical examination including drug testing, demonstrating mental/physical ability and stamina for meeting the requirements of the position.
- Ability to maintain order and safety among students on the bus, communicating clearly and in a positive manner.
Contact: 989-288-5060 with any questions
Durand Area Schools
310 NORTH SAGINAW ST, DURAND, MI 48429-1237
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $12,292 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 18.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 199