English language Learner/Special Education Instructor (#985203)
English Language Learner and Special Education Instructor-Guthrie
Interested in making a difference in young adults’ lives between the ages of 16-24? If so we may have the perfect job for you.
Job Corps is a government-funded, no-cost education and vocational training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor that helps socioeconomically disadvantaged youth. We strive to fulfill this mission by following our Core Values of Safety, Individual Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Growth and Commitment.
Come and surround yourself with talented and professional individuals who have also taken the next step of making a difference in someone’s life.
You would not only have a great and dedicated team to work with, but you would also be eligible to take advantage of a comprehensive benefits plan which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), legal, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
3106 West University Avenue
Guthrie, Oklahoma 73044
Monday through Friday
7:45 am to 4:30 pm
Performs as an instructor in a regular classroom setting, presenting instructions in designated subject area – Special Education
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Promotes a positive and desirable atmosphere within the classroom setting to insure maximum student motivation.
2. Maintains a high degree of discipline within the classroom setting in order to insure maximum learning.
3. Establishes a high degree of student/instructor rapport.
4. Utilizes all possible curriculum resources available.
5. Responsible for adequate classroom preparation.
6. Maintains student personnel folders.
7. Records and forwards daily attendance to the Student Records area.
8. Accountable for the cleanliness of classrooms.
9. Prepares reports such as student/staff hours, requisitions and monthly student evaluations.