Associate Principal-Elko Middle School
Must hold a license issued by Virginia Department of Education.
The license must be in Collegiate Professional License.
The license position area must be in Assistant Principal.
The license must be in one of the following grades: 6th, 7th, 8th.
The license status must be active.
Essential Duties - Monitors and administers discipline; works directly with the entire school community on discipline issues;
- Works with the principal in the implementation of the curricular and extracurricular programs;
- Supervises staff in various departments as assigned;
- Assists in development of the master schedule as needed;
- Observes and evaluates classroom teachers and support personnel;
- Provides staff support by availability to attend county meetings such as staff development; the PTA County Council, and Lay Advisory Committee as needed;
- Attends work daily and is engaged and on task;
- Performs other duties as assigned.