JobID 189 : Middle School Assistant Boys Basketball Coach (#442333)
Platte Valley Middle School-Assistant Boys Basketball Coach
1. Two years of experience as a Basketball player or as a coach.
2. Knowledge of Basketball skills, rules, and applicable drills.
Reports to and evaluated by: Head Coach/Athletic Director.
Job Goal: To promote a middle school Basketball program in which the student-athlete can excel to his/her full potential while competing in an atmosphere that adds to his/her total education including his/her physical well-being, moral character and social and mental development.
Essential Duties & Performance Responsibilities:
1. Assist’s in the coordination of the Basketball program at the Middle School level.
2. Assist’s in the development and organization of practice programs to provide both individual and team development.
3. Instructs student-athletes on sport knowledge, rules and techniques.
4. Acts as a liaison for the Middle School Basketball program to the staff, administration, high school Basketball program and general public.
5. Assist’s in the planning and responsibilities for hosted tournaments. Including but not limited to
set up, tear down, etc. (with support of Head Coach and Athletic Director).
6. Maintains professional growth through attendance of coaching clinics and conferences.
7. Assist’s in the coordination of managers and event support.
8. Performs other tasks and assumes other responsibilities as the AD, Principal, Superintendent and/or the board may assign.
Terms of Employment: For duration of approved athletic season, pending background check.
Evaluation: Performance of this position will be evaluated in accordance with the board’s policy on
evaluation of coaching personnel.
|Apply online @ www.plattevalley.k12.co.us
Home - Platte Valley School District
The Platte Valley School District is dedicated to providing the varied educational opportunities in a safe environment for all students and staff that will challenge ...
- Platte Valley Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Platte Valley Schools ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of
- race, creed, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. The District has a policy of active recruitment of
- qualified minority teachers and non-certified employees. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening
- should contact the district office.