2024-2025 Principal Middle School (CC:TBD)
Job | Posted 18 days ago
JOB POSTING: PRINCIPAL
- Must possess a Master’s Degree with special training in school administration.
- Minimum of 2-3 years Assistant Principal experience in a multicultural setting preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years classroom teaching experience in a multicultural setting.
- Evidence of successful leadership.
- Proficient in staff supervision and evaluation.
- Experience with budgets and fiscal management.
- Possess excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Possess the state required administrative certificate.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Bilingual or ESL Teaching endorsement preferred.
- Provide instructional leadership to all members of the school community.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate the instructional program and the work of all personnel assigned to the school.
- Supervise the operation of the buildings, grounds and other school property for the protection of those facilities, and for the health, safety and well being of pupils, teachers, and for the welfare of the District.
- Direct pupil accounting activities of the assigned attendance area for the school.
- Coordinate all activities of the school with the activities of other schools in the District.
- Organize, administer and direct all pupil activities for the school.
- Assist in the instructional and service staffing; evaluate performance of the staff as required for both tenure and non-tenure teachers and supporting personnel; assist in the selection and assignment of all certified personnel with special emphasis on Bilingual/ESL teachers, nurse and secretary for the school.
- Administer the school within the framework of District policies governing the ethical behavior of school administrators adopted by the American Association of School Administrators.
- Assist in the formulation of policies concerning student activities or disciplinary procedures; as required, prepare and/or supervise the preparation of statistical reports.
- Maintain consistent communication programs with the parents.
- Follow business procedures and assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Cooperate with District and consultant personnel and make effective use of their services.
- Attend meetings as called by the District administrative staff.
- Coordinate community activities in the use of the school facilities.
- Attend School Board meetings.
- May be expected to perform studies and assignments or serve on special task committees.
- Other duties as assigned.
SALARY: Administrative Salary Schedule, Full Benefits
Terms of Employment: 12 month full time employment
Salary: Administrative Salary schedule approved by the Governing Board